Chinese Language Programs
Lixin offers Chinese language program, which is open to students from entry level to advanced levels of Chinese language. Class sizes are flexible and interactive. Courses, such as Basic Chinese, Spoken Chinese, Listening Comprehension, Newspaper reading, Writing, Business Chinese, Chinese history and Culture, Extracurricular Activities are offered.
l Study Period: Non-degree Language Program comprises two semesters every year. The Spring Semester opens in late February or early March; the Autumn Semester opens in early September. Also short-term students may be enrolled in the middle of a semester and will be arranged to suitable classes. The course load is 15 hours per week, 3 hours per day, Monday to Friday and 18 weeks per semester.
l Application Requirements: Applicant must be a citizen of a foreign country over 16 years of age, in good mental and physical health, without being affected by communicable diseases, mental disease, etc.
l Application Materials:
1. One completed Application Form together with signature and photograph.
2. One regular passport copy (both of cover and personal information page – passport must be valid at time of study)
3. Physical Examination Record
4. Six passport-sized photos
5. Other supplementary materials required for enrollment
6.An application with incomplete materials will be invalid. All the above-mentioned application materials and application fee are nonrefundable.
Application fee RMB 400
Tuition fee RMB 6400/semester
Foreign Students Overall Insurance RMB 400/half year
1. The above fee should be paid at the beginning of each semester or academic year;
2. Textbook fee is not included in tuitions.
3. Short-term Chinese Language Program: RMB3,000/4 weeks and RMB400 per additional week; Cultural course: RMB3,000 for10 times.
Links and Downloadable Files
Apply via e-mail:
Please zip up all the application materials into one archive and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Onsite or via post:
Please package all the documents and post to:
International Student office, No. 995 Shangchuan Road, Pudong, Shanghai, China. 201209. +86 21 65565443
*An application with incomplete materials will be invalid.