Name of specialty: Accounting (International Accounting)
Credit system: 4 years
This major aims at cultivating applied and complex professionals who are well developed in moral, intellectual, physical and aesthetic aspects. The accounting major prepares students for careers in or advancement within the professional accounting, external auditing, taxation, consulting, and related professions. In order to realize the above aim, students should be equipped with all-around development in knowledge, physiology and personality, necessary skills and understanding of accounting, auditing to work in the business and non-profit organizations.
1. One completed copy of Application Form, together with signature and photograph.
2. One regular passport photocopy (both of cover and personal information page – passport must be valid at time of study.)
3. One high school diploma photocopy. Certificates or documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be translated.
4. Corresponding transcripts – other versions should be translated into Chinese or English.
5. For Chinese taught Program：Applicant also should submit one HSK certificate photocopy (level 5 or above), or other materials proving a corresponding level of Chinese.
The students majoring in accounting learn financial accounting theory, financial management and analysis. They will also be trained in accounting skills and information techniques to organize and process accounting information.
Our graduates should:
1. Be morally excellent and dedicated;
2. Be mentally and physically healthy and willing to participate in the society;
3 .Be creative and willing to practice in their works;
4. Be equipped With Communicative skills and team-work spirit is required;
5. Be good at oral communications and writing;
6 .Be equipped With skilled use of computer capacity
7. Be able to understand fundamental theory and knowledge of accounting;
8. Be able to Understand and use the International accounting standard;
9. Be able to record business transactions independently with accounting and statistic skills.
Probability and Statistics
Intermediate Financial Accounting
Cost & Managing Accounting
Accounting Information System
Financial Statement Analysis