International Trade and Economics
Name of specialty: International Economics and Trade
Credit system: 4 years
This major aims at cultivating international and applied talents fully developed in virtue, intelligence, body and aesthetic with international vision, strong financial knowledge and heritage, generous economic and professional theory as well as good professional skills to master modern methods of economic analysis, familiar with international business models, have strong English communication skills so that they can work in government sectors, foreign trade enterprises and foreign financial institutions engaged in practical operation and research.
1. One completed copy of Application Form, together with signature and photograph.
2. One regular passport photocopy (both of cover and personal information page – passport must be valid at time of study.)
3. One high school diploma photocopy. Certificates or documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be translated.
4. Corresponding transcripts – other versions should be translated into Chinese or English.
5. For Chinese taught Program：Applicant also should submit one HSK certificate photocopy (level 5 or above), or other materials proving a corresponding level of Chinese.
We are training the talents who master international economic theoretical knowledge and business operation procedures, and will be qualified for the positions in foreign economic and trade sectors. The major courses emphasize teaching theories and practical ability.
Our graduates have the following knowledge and abilities:
1. Our graduates will be morally excellent and dedicated.
2. They should be healthy mentally and physically and willing to participate in the society.
3. They should be creative and willing to practice in their work.
4. Communicative skills and team-work spirit are required.
5. They should be good at expressing their ideas and be good at writing.
6. They should have proficient ability in using computer.
7. They should master basic theories and knowledge in international economy and trade subjects.
8. They should possess basic proficient skills dealing with inter-trade and related business.
9. Understand foreign trade policies and regulations of major countries in the world, familiar with international trade rules and practices, familiar with foreign business environment and understand foreign cultures and cross-cultural etiquette.
International Trade Practice
Foreign Trade Correspondence
International Business Negotiation
International Business Management