We offer high quality innovative degree program taught in English and Chinese, suitable for students who has good command of English or Chinese. We aim to educate students to become highly skilled in finance, economics, management and business, being familiar with the current trends and practice of international business and trade, knowing about the economic condition and relevant policies and regulations of China’s main target. Students are expected to be capable of working with department of foreign economics and trades, foreign enterprises and government agencies, or taking other jobs engaged in international trade and international operations and management activities.
l Introduction of Undergraduate Program
Early March to the end of June. The detailed application period please visit our school website.
Applicant must be a citizen of a foreign country from 18 years of age to 40, in good mental and physical health, without being affected by communicable diseases, mental disease, etc. And hold a high school diploma.
Middle of September
Majors taught in English：International Finance, International Economics and Trade
Major taught in Chinese：International Economics and Trade
Years for Completing
Bachelor of Economics
Application fee：RMB 400，Tuition fee：RMB 20,000/year
Foreign Students Overall Insurance：RMB 800/year
(The above fee should be paid at the beginning of each semester or academic year; Textbook fee is not included in tuitions.)
l Application Materials
1. One completed Application Form together with signature and photograph.
2. One regular valid passport copy (both of cover and personal information page).
3. One high school diploma copy. Certificates or documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be translated.
4. Corresponding transcripts – other versions should be translated into Chinese or English.
5. Three passport-sized photos.
6. Other supplementary materials required for enrollment.
l Language Proficiency Materials
1. Applicant applying for English taught program is required to submit either the certificate of IELTS 6 and above, or the certificate of TOEFL 80 and above, or proof of high school English Language proficiency.
2. Applicant applying for Chinese taught program is required to submit one HSK certificate copy (level 4 or above), or proof of a corresponding level of Chinese should be supplementary document.
An application with incomplete materials will be invalid. All the above-mentioned application materials and application fee are nonrefundable. School will check all the required original materials when registration. Those whose original materials are inconsistent, study qualification will be cancelled and students are required to leave China within limited days.
Apply via e-mail:
Please zip up all the application materials into one archive and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Onsite or via post:
Please package all the documents and post to:
International Student office, No. 995 Shangchuan Road, Pudong, Shanghai, China. 201209. +86 21 65565443
*An application with incomplete materials will be invalid.